/ABOUT: OKIZU FOUNDATION. The mission of Okizu is to provide peer support, respite, mentoring, and recreational programs to meet the needs of all members of families affected by childhood cancer. For thirty years, Okizu has been committed to the continuing support of the Oncology, Siblings, Family, Bereavement, and TNT programs. These programs are the result of a collaborative effort of the foundation and the pediatric oncology treatment centers in northern California. The specific purpose of this corporation is to operate peer support programs for children and families affected by childhood cancer, many of which are based on the community-forming nature of a residential camp experience.
- EN VOGUE: The 17th Annual Art inspiring Hope Gala Fashion Runway for OKIZU FOUNDATION
- Fashion Runway Produced by: San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance
- Creative Director: Owen Geronimo
- Event Info @ http://envogueaih.blogspot.com/
- Video By: Roddy Calonsag /Field Producer @ SFFashionTV
- © 2011. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SFFASHIONTV.com & SFFAMA, INC.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation and support the disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami throughout the Pacific. READ some of the frequently asked questions about the Text REDCROSS mobile giving program.