Yesterday was a day of celebrations (hello, my birthday and the Queen’s Jubilee) and honors. Fashion’s finest gathered in NYC to pay homage to designers, sport glamorous duds and celebrate the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
The event, hosted by SNL’s Seth Meyers, featured a parade of actors, models and sartorially gifted industry tastemakers. The big winners of the night were pint size moguls Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who won the coveted Womenswear Designer of the Year for The Row.
I guess Michelle Tanner has come a long way, and I must say this was indeed one fashion-packed full house.
Here are my other favorites:
- CFDA President Diane Von Furstenberg in one of her creations
- Carine Roitfeld in Alexander Wang & the man himself
- Joan Smalls wearing and in the company of Michael Kors
- Jessica Parre in Jason Wu
- Hilary Rhoda in Rebecca Minkoff
- Kate Bosworth in Altuzarra
- Lily Collins in Marchesa
- Vogue Editrix-in-Chief Anna Wintour in Marc Jacobs
Ryzenberg On, is Signing Off
- Jesica Ryzenberg is a contributing writer for SFFAMA. She is the voice behind the fashion blog “Ryzenberg On”. Jesica is a feisty fashionista hailing from Peru with an affinity for all Bravo TV programming. If you desire the unpredictable and love a hint of spice, then she’s your girl! Her heart is currently in San Francisco, but her soul floats around the globe.