TEG x SFFaMA announces its first-ever “Launch Your Line” Workshop Series for San Francisco. In an effort to educate and inspire independent designers and fashion entrepreneurs, TEG is rolling out the monthly hands-on instructional series to showcase our small batch production process. The series will span six months and offer sessions that focus on everything from pattern-making to custom printed fabric and couture bridal wear.
Each two-hour workshop will feature an informational session by TEG Instructors, showing guests how to take an idea from inception to end product. In addition, each workshop will spotlight a guest maker who will discuss their experiences starting a new collection, including tips and insights to running their business. A pop-up shop featuring work by the guest maker and a reception will be held after each session.
Registration will open soon!
Tickets: $15 / Session
Time: 10am - 12pm
Location: TEG International | 1633 Market Street (@ Franklin), San Francisco, CA 94103
TEG International Workshop Series Schedule
- January 21, 2017 | Launch Your Line Seminar - Saturday workshop
- February TBD , 2017 | Launch a Bridal Line - Saturday workshop
- March TBD, 2017 | Patternmaking Workshop - Saturday workshop
- April TBD, 2017 | Industry Mixer - Weeknight event
- May TBD, 2017 | Pop-up store for designers