So yes, this is the time of the year when I put together my wish list (in hopes it becomes a reality) so listen up!
This time, I am doing things a little bit different. I’ve placed some of the highlights above, but most of my coveteables are available on this nifty new site called Give or Get. It is currently in private beta, but let me know if you’d like to test it!
Give or Get allows you to create gift guides to share with friends so that you don’t get an ugly sweater or toaster during those special milestones in life. Not sure what to get mom for her birthday? Just create a guide with fun presents and select the best one.
This is super handy especially for planning bridal parties, bachelorettes or housewarming. This case, there are no repeats and more importantly, no gift cards as gifts!
1. Carine Roifeld Irreverent — www.shopbop.com
2. Santa Maria Novella Acqua de Colonia Melograno — www.aedes.com
3. Vintage Chanel Earrings — www.stylebop.com
4. Lee Angel Five Strand Bracelet — www.intermixonline.com
5. NARS Lip Gloss Collection — www.allcosmeticswholesale.com
6. Equipment Polka Dot Blouse — www.nordstrom.com
7. Celine Mini Shopper — www.styledrops.com
8. Diptyque Gardenia Candle — www.barneys.com
Now wanna see more of what I am fancying, click here.
Ryzenberg On, Is Signing Off
[ Jesica Ryzenberg with Joseph Altuzarra at Neiman Marcus. Photo by Gustavo Fernandez for Drew Altizer Photography ]
- Jesica Ryzenberg is the newest contributing writer for SFFAMA. She is the voice behind the fashion blog “Ryzenberg On”. Jesica is a feisty fashionista hailing from Peru with an affinity for all Bravo TV programming. If you desire the unpredictable and love a hint of spice, then she’s your girl! Her heart is currently in San Francisco, but her soul floats around the globe.