[Photos by: Doug Birnbaum]
/ THREAD is a curated showcase of the best emerging, trend forecasting, style breaking, genre bending fashion designers, and the music and art that rock their world. THREAD is a dynamic one day retail environment, bringing new fashion and art to more than 200,000 fashion savvy, trend pushing, music loving, taste making movers and shakers, all keen to get first dibs on what drops next in the emerging fashion designer world. THREAD fills the style void left between mainstream and high fashion for fashion savvy men and women tired of current offerings at the mall.
- LIVE STYLE SERIES is a styling competition between five local fashion bloggers. Each will get 30 minutes each to style and dress models, each will style six looks from the Thread closet. Curated by: SAN FRANCISCO FASHION AND MERCHANTS ALLIANCE.
DIY LOUNGE, two craft designers to host separate DIY seminars. An hour of fun workshop and craft making that is very proactive and enjoyed by lots of the attendees. Curated by: SAN FRANCISCO FASHION AND MERCHANTS ALLIANCE
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation and support the disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami throughout the Pacific. READ some of the frequently asked questions about the Text REDCROSS mobile giving program.
- See you @ FASHION FEUD 2011 FINALS (Print Free Tix)
- SAN FRANCISCO FASHION WEEK ™ 2011 is coming soon!
- Watch videos @ SFFASHIONTV
- Become a fan of ‘FASHION FEUD’
- Join SFFAMA. Read TESTIMONIALS about SFFAMA
- Like SFFAMA @ FACEBOOK
- Follow SFFAMA on TWITTER