(Photos by: Charmaine Adrina)
READRelated Article @ SUGAR LIPS LIFESTYLE TIPS
- THANK YOU to our esteemed speakers: Gwendolyn Wright: The Wright Consultants, Brad Carrick: Solz Shoes, & Paula Mattisonsierra: P. Mattison Consulting
- THANK YOU to our product presenter: Charles Ansanelli of TREASURE ISLAND FLEA
- THANK YOU to our sponsor: PRETZEL CRISPS
- THANK YOU to our sponsor: PIGMENT COSMETICS
(PHOTOS & IMAGES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2011, SFFAMA, INC.)
/// About ‘FASHION MASH-UP’. Our mission is to provide an open dialogue forum on how to develop innovative solutions to become better business entrepreneurs. This workshop was developed as a platform to discuss the business of fashion and arts through the utilization of current business models and technologies. As a thriving epicenter of independent talents, ‘FASHION MASH-UP” features local entrepreneurs, fashion designers, bloggers, retailers and techies in an effort to brainstorm and share new business solutions and to create an exchange network amongst peers in San Francisco’s fashion and art community. Presented By: San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance.
- Are you a Fashion VIP?
- Read SFFAMA TESTIMONIALS
- Check out SFFAMA + Philanthropy
- Join SFFAMA - 1,000 members, free to join
- Like SFFAMA @ FACEBOOK
- Follow SFFAMA on TWITTER
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation and support the disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan and tsunami throughout the Pacific. READ some of the frequently asked questions about the Text REDCROSS mobile giving program.