FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE [SAN FRANCISCO, CA] February 25, 2012 - San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. (SFFAMA) and the Museum of Craft and Design (MCD) present: PROJECT SAN FRANCISCO Love + Rock & Roll, an annual runway and fundraising event benefiting San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. and fashion4good.org., from 6pm on Saturday, February 25, 2012 at the American Industrial Center, 1180 Illinois St #103, @ 3rd, SF 94107.
PROJECT SAN FRANCISCO is the annual runway event for recent graduates and alumni from fashion schools and universities to showcase their collections as they embark on prospective careers in the fashion industry.
WHEN: February 25, 2012, Saturday, Door Opens at 6pm
- WHERE: American Industrial Center, 1180 Illinois St #103, @ 22nd and 3rd, SF 94107
- RSVP: $20 General Admission, $10 Admission for MCD Members and with current student ID (All Schools)
- RSVP/ Tickets Available @ http://projectsanfrancisco02252012.eventbrite.com/
- DRESS CODE: Fashionably Chic/ Dress To Impress
- Apply for a Media Pass
- “Owen Geronimo, Founder/CEO of SFFAMA, highlights “PROJECT SAN FRANCISCO is not only a celebration of new talent that reinvigorates the community, but also the launch of our mentorship program fashion4good.org. While we produce runway events, we also realize the importance of offering our substantial education, business, technology, and network resources to aspiring fashion professionals, designers and entrepreneurs.”
WEST COAST LEATHER AND ROGUE will headline this exciting fashion event. 2012 Designer Line-Up: ALYSSA NICOLE; ZUBAUEN by AMANDA TRAN; BRADLEY DOUGLAS JORDAN; CIRQUE NOIR by DALLAS COULTER & MELISSA TAN; EIMAJ DESIGN by JAMIELYN DUGAN. Styling by San Francisco Institute of Esthetics and Cosmetology.
About SFFAMA: San Francisco Fashion and Merchants Alliance (SFFAMA-http://sffamainc.org/), a California non-profit corporation, is the leading institution in the San Francisco Bay Area’s fashion industry. Over 2,000 members on Facebook, 105 events. Winner of Best Fashion Event Producer of the Year and Best Marketing at San Francisco Fashion Awards 2011. Producer of San Francisco Fashion Week ™. SFFAMA provides business and technology education for fashion entrepreneurs and serves as a business and social development network for the thriving local fashion industry.
About MCD: The Museum of Craft and Design (MCD- http://www.sfmcd.org/) is an environment for experiencing innovative contemporary work in craft and design that engages the community while stimulating the creative potential in peoples’ lives. The Museum strives to encourage greater awareness and appreciation of the international scope of craft and design to audiences of all ages through innovative exhibitions and related educational programming. MCD’s exhibitions focus on craft and design in all media. They introduce visitors to a broad range of artists and designers, and to the many approaches to creative expression in these fields. Education programs address a wide variety of topics. Those offered in association with exhibitions enable children, families, and adults to gain a greater understanding of the art and artists presented. Hands-on activities for children through the MakeArt program also give young people an opportunity to explore their creativity.