- WHAT: PROJECT SAN FRANCISCO is an annual runway event that serves as a platform for recent graduates and alumni from fashion schools and universities. This event will showcase their collection as recent graduates embarking in their prospective career in the fashion industry. This year’s event is also a benefit for Dress For Success & San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance. Presented by: Eventbrite. Fashion Production By: SFFAMA
- WHEN: February 17th, 2011. Thursday. Door Opens at 6pm
- WHERE: The Summit, 780 Valencia Street, (18/19th), San Francisco 94110
- Styling Team: San Francisco Institute of Esthetics And Cosmetology
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE
- Become a fashion week ambassador, join the committee
- Check out SFFAMA’s advisory board and our philanthropic efforts.