The time is right for digital professionals to lean in and shape how immersive experiences can extend engagement, nurture influencers, and delight customers with new forms of brand interaction. Immersive technology refers to all forms of perceptual (input to the user) and interactive (output from the user) hardware technologies that blur the line between the physical world and the simulated or digital world. To create a realistic environment, development and recording tools that blends the various technologies together for use within various types of immersive applications or media is required. Virtual reality is expected to be a $150 billion industry by 2020. As with many segments of the tech industry, the field of virtual reality remains dominated by men. But that’s beginning to change, female creators have gotten a rare opportunity to start from a level playing field.
Design Week 2018 : Immersive Technology (VR/AR) : NEW REALITIES IN DESIGN > | RSVP @ http://bit.ly/2L3nNfl | > Join us V/AR Forum @
- Gabriele Sorrento (CEO/Mindesk) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/gsorrento/
- Dipak Patel (Co-Founder & CEO / Zeality Inc.) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/dipakmpatel/
- Wesley McCombe (Director at Dotty Digital) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/wesley-mccombe-14479b4b/
- Efrat Kalmar (Co-Founder/RealX Solutions) : https://www.linkedin.com/in/-kalmar-17718776/
- Patrick Johnson (Founder/Rock Paper Reality-Moderator) :https://www.linkedin.com/in/pjohnson619/