- Sonas Denim, a compassionate, free spirited, lifestyle fashion brand is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate volunteer creative intern who wants to gain real life experience with an up and coming fashion line. The right candidate will be creative, adept with social media, reliable and able to commit to at least 10-15 hours a week.
- Overseeing and facilitating the day-to-day social media operations and author posts across all of our social channels -- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Working with the founders on the creation and implementation of a social media campaign on our Social Media channels of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (or other suggested channels).
- Maintaining online presence with innovative content of interest
- Expanding our fan base
- Marketing via Email
- Submitting articles to bloggers and then linking to us. Commenting on other articles of interest in the name of Sonas.
- Must be a self starter, motivated, reliable, organized and driven.
- Experience in fashion and public relations a plus but not required.
- Must be able to work independently as well as on a team
- Must be a creative self-starter to help take our brand to the next level by building up our followers and finding innovative ways to give our brand a look and a voice in the world of fashion oriented social media
- Must be able to connect with bloggers, fashion and media editors as well as various industry professionals.
- The position will be reporting to the founder and is an unpaid (voluntary) internship, but can be arranged for college credit.
- Commission's will be paid on any sales resulting from your marketing efforts. (i.e. if you create a link or Promo Code to lead back to a posting you are responsible for)
- It is a volunteer position but we will pay you an hourly wage in trade in jeans based upon minimum wage and the posted retail price of jeans. So, if you like to write and post and have a passion for social media, marketing, fashion and animals we'd love to hear from you! We'd like to hear what talents you can bring to our team, as well as what you hope to gain from this opportunity. See Sonas Denim products www.sonasdenim.com
Please send resume and cover letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org