FASHION MASHUP. How Social Media Affect The Creative Arts and the Fashion Industry. December 19, 2010. SPEAKERS TO APPEAR :
- Julie O'Grady - O'Grady Communications
- Patrick Stern - EFactor
- Saji Johnson - Weatherista
- Yamini Gupta - iSites
- When: December 16, 2010, Thursday, 5:30pm
- Where: PIGMENT COSMETICS, One Market Street, Studio # 2, SF
- TOPIC: SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE ARTS AND FASHION INDUSTRY
- ENTRANCE FEE: $5 For Ning Members / $10 for Non-Members
- How have you utilized social media in branding your product?
- How do you scout new clients (possible customers) through social media?
- Who is your target audience? What type of tech resources do you utilize in applying to your niche market? Why?
- What is your experience with mobile technology? Do you have a current app? What is the functionality of this app?
- Why is building (business) relationships through social media essential? Why is it advantageous? What is the most viral way?
- Which platforms are you engaged with the most? What is the most effective way to engage with an audience or your fans? Why/ How?
- How do you gauge your influence? What metrics and analytics do you use? What is your success rate?
As an attendee, you will learn about the following:
- Current tools in social media
- Trends in technology
- Application of social media for your personal business
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT FASHION MASH-UP HERE .