Anthropologie, one of my favorite stores, is known to keep women in touch with these kinds of things. Here are a couple of items that inspire me to be this way:
- Glistening gems that drop from your ear that make you feel like a true woman.
- With yellow oxfords made to be heels, every woman loves being a few inches taller than their normal height.
- Giant flower embroidery details and lace sleeves are meant to make every woman feel dainty and fresh.
- Made to be monogrammed, this leather bag cross body is a classic and fits every woman’s needs. Especially for the essentials such as lip gloss and a mirror.
- Anyone can wear a coat, but one that has floral buttons and is made to be a dress reveals the daintiness in any woman.
- With many tiny beads and sequins, any woman loves a little glitz and glamour. Any woman loves to embrace a skirt, especially for it’s feminine cut.
- Lexie Tiongson interns for Stipple as a Fashion & Style Specialist researching celebrity fashion trends. She has also had editorial internships at Shojo Beat Magazine, NOVO Magazine and The Sacramento Press. She currently writes for several magazines including Astonish Magazine, We The Urban Magazine and UniversityChic.com, and is a new contributing writer for SFFAMA. Lexie majored in journalism and fashion at San Francisco State University and currently attends Academy of Art University studying fashion journalism and visual merchandising.